- Winding-up petitions in the High Court
- Mergers and De-mergers
- Formation and Registration of Companies
- Application/s before the Company Law Board
- High Court Appeal u/s 10F of the Companies Act
- Special purpose vehicles, Joint venture agreements, Foreign equity participation agreements, Shareholders agreement
- Recovery suits
- Financing and loan documents
- Distributors / Agency / Franchise Agreements
- Assignment, Mortgage and Hypothecation deeds
- Hire/Purchase Agreements
- Contract for execution of work
- Contract for providing services
- (i) Advising on various issues under the Indian Penal Code and Criminal Procedure Code including filing of NC complaint and FIR before the concerned police station
- (ii) Advising on various quasi criminal proceedings under the Municipal Corporation Act, Company Act, Weights and Measures Act, Trademark and Patents Act, MRTP Act, Labour Laws, etc.
- Advising and initiating/defending criminal proceedings before the competent court under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code
- Obtaining anticipatory bail and regular bail in criminal proceedings from the concerned court
- Initiating and prosecuting/defending proceedings under Negotiable Instruments Act, 1938 on dishonour of cheque
- Title search
- Verification of property title documents
- Drafting sale, lease, leave & license agreements, registration of all agreements including adjudication and payment of stamp duty.
- Property conveyance, registration, adjudication and payment of stamp duty.
- Execution of M.O.U. & Power of Attorney (adjudication, payment of stamp duty and registration)
- Builder’s agreement with flat owners
- Development agreement under SRA Scheme
- Initiating, filing and conducting proceedings under the Maharashtra Rent Control Act, 1999 before the competent court
- Filing suit for dissolution and accounts of the partnership firm
Drawing up :
i) Partnership Deed
ii) Dissolution Deed
iii) Retirement Deed
iv) Reconstitution Deed
- Instituting proceedings under the Arbitration Act
- Appointment of Arbitrators
- Drafting and filing claim proceedings / defence proceedings before the Arbitrators
- On request acting as arbitrators in a given matter and conducting the proceedings as per the Arbitration Act.
- Filing various Writ Petitions before the High Court and/or the Supreme Court including Public Interest Litigation
- Initiating proceedings for retrenchment of workmen
- Closure of unit
- Defending proceedings in the labour / industrial court
- Advising on various labour related issues under the provisions of Industrial Dispute Act, Prevention of Unfair Labour & Trade Practices Act, Payment of Wages Act, Workmen Compensation Act.
- Initiating proceedings u/s 101 of Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act for recovery of society dues.
- Filing proceeding u/s 91 of the Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act before the Co-operative Court on various disputes between society and its members
- Drafting of various applications under the Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act touching the membership in the society and transfer of member’s right in the society
- Advising on various issues under the Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act, Rules and Bye-laws in respect of management, election, transfer of rights and obligations under the Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act of the society and its members
- Advising Indian and Foreign Nationals on Indian matrimonial laws
including marriage under Special Marriage Act between parties of
different nations / nationalities.
- Counseling on reconciliation, adoption
- Child custody, registered marriage, separations etc.
- Filing and processing of all application/s under the trademark, copyright, industrial design and patent laws.
- Instituting suitable prosecution for infringement under trademark, copyright, industrial design and patent laws.
- Acting as defence attorney in any prosecution for infringement under trademark, copyright, industrial design and patent laws.